Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Five!

1. I pretty much called the entire Grey's Anatomy finale. It was everything I hoped for based on the promos and previews. I'm very satisfied with it, and no where near as devastated as I expected to be. All in all, I think Shonda Rhimes and I think pretty similarly. (This is a tad scary).

2. A quote from my little brother last night (to the hostess at Olive Garden, who had a pixie cut): "To my vision, you look like a boy!" Lord have monkies.

3. This is something really cool called Terp Theatre where Sign Language interpreters are part of a play, they follow actors through scenes and are in costume so people who are Deaf don't have to look two places at once. I've been wanting to show you guys. I'm such a huge fan of making theater accessible, and this is fascinating.

4. Last night at dinner my mom mentioned she was reading Boy from Baby House 10. My nine-year-old nephew asked, "Have you read 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9?" Made me realize the effect of having so many MG books in series! He was also talking about how he needed a special password to take the AR test for Harry Potter because it was above his reading level. Sigh. Kids read at different rates. Why must we draw attention to this?

5. I've been obsessed with this song all week: