My symptoms are as follows:
1. Loss of desire to venture into the outside world
2. Increase in creative brain-activity
3. Increased belief that school work will somehow "do itself."
4. Loss of time awareness
5. Exponential increase of Word documents open.
6. Excessive scheduling of things marked "revision" and "one chapter," not so much "read for class" or "fly to Colorado."
My diagnosis isn't clear yet, but I have a hunch that it's multiplemanscriptsitis. I guess it's a good sign that writing and revising are literally ALL I want to do, but this is very bad timing....