Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Five!

1. This is way late. Sorry! I was poorly all morning, so I stayed in bed, then had to meet a friend at Panera, so I just got caught up with The Internet. Also, because I've been doing little for the past few days, I don't have much to blog about, but I'll figure it out. I have to be somewhat productive, because tomorrow I have my mentorship presentation, which is kind of like my first book reading. Eeks!

2. Am I the only one who is cursed by certain objects? I seem to have lost my one working umbrella and I only have one spoon. I have four knives, four forks and one spoon. Where do they go? Do The Borrowers really like spoons? And why do all my umbrellas break? Where did the one unbroken one go? THESE ARE THE THINGS I PONDER.

3. While bedridden this morning, I had all kinds of crazy dreams. One took place at Downton Abbey, but the other one involved me climbing out of an exploded Tube station. Maureen Johnson, I blame you.

4. Even though I have an epic amount of books on my to-read list, this year I am giving myself permission to re-read. Last year I was so focused on speeding through the to-be-read, I didn't get to go back to books I wanted to experience again. As a kid I was a chronic rereader, so I'm hoping to get back to that. I've already reread Lola and the Boy Next Door. And I read TFiOS twice in one day. Not sure that counts.

5. CUTEST BABY EVAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment