Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Patronus

I was searching for something to blog about today, because YA highway's Road Trip Wednesday is about comparing your first kiss to a book character's, and no book has ever featured a first kiss from a random guy at a pub.

Then I watched Melinda's video asking what memory you'd use for a Patronus charm.I started to think. Most of my happiest memories are peaceful moments, Going shopping with my mom and baby brother, my 20th birthday on my own in London, riding around Atlanta with the radio up and the windows down, a friend in the driver's seat. I don't know if I have a rip-roaring moment of happiness the way Harry does, but then again my defeats haven't been as great as his. Maybe it's all relative.

What memory would you summon if a patronus was nearby?