Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Five!

1. I've made it through my first week of work!!! Well, mostly. I still have to report to my volunteer position this afternoon, but actual, paid by the hour work, I made it! Things are going well there, and I'm definitely learning.

2. The lovely Ali Cross who is pretty much one of my favorite people ever reviewed a book today she says is a must-read for people who work with/live with/love people with disabilities. Go check it out! (Yeah, I know I haven't posted book musings in ages. I'll work on it....)

3. Sarah Rees Brennan reviews awesome books in this post. You'll probably recognize the top three as the books I've been raving about all season.

4. Taylor Swift named her cat after Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy. I KNEW I loved that girl.

5. A bunch of awesome agents (and Doctor Who fans!) on Twitter were posted this the other day. It's glorious: