Monday, January 3, 2011

GoodReads, Good Year

It's the first blog post of 2011! Since 2010 is over, and I can not read anything else in 2010, I can post my GoodReads stats.

i read 215 books for the first time in 2010. My total read was probably around 222 since I read I Capture the Castle every year, and I reread Harry Potter this summer. Of that, 47 were ebooks. Much less than half. However, I also read more than double the number of books I'd read in any other year. I averaged 75 in 2006-2009. Part of that was due to the summer of reading, but I imagine some was due to the availability of those 47 books on my iPad.

I also made more of an effort to read outside of school, and to read YA. That will be reflected in this blog over this year, I'm sure!

Tomorrow, I'll review Maureen Johnson's The Bermudez Triangle, so be on the lookout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment