Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Road Trip Wednesday: August Books!

Quick post before I have to go over to campus and run around like a headless chicken get some things taken care of, including mailing a draft of my not-Background Vocals WIP to my editor-mentor--a big perk to my program is working with a mentor on two novel-length projects in second year--yikes!

Publishing peeps, I even emailed it to her as a .doc, with e-reader tags done, but she wants hardcopy. It's a bit refreshing....

Today's Road Trip Wednesday over at YA Highway asks for your favorite book(s) of August. *scans Goodreads*

My books-read count for August is twenty-two (counting all the Buffy comic collections....) Of that twenty-two my top five are:

1. Somebody Everybody Listens To by Suzanne Supplee (my review)
2. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins (my review)
3. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
4. Bossypants by Tina Fey
5. These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf

What are your favorite books from this month?