Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Five!

1. This week has been awesome thanks to WriteOnCon. My threads in the forum didn't get as much action as some, but I learned a lot from the comments I did get. I had a request for a partial (!!) and got much more confident in my writing, especially with the changes I made to the MS last week.

2. Last night, I listened to the entire audiobook of Tina Fey's memoir while organizing photos on my laptop. I think I'm going to get a lot listened to while I'm cataloguing these things. Next on the list is The Help, which Mom got on audio ages ago, but I never listened to.

3. I'm heading back to Boston next Wednesday so posting will continue to be sporadic until the first of September. Then they should be back on schedule.

4. Sometimes the circularity of the world surprises me. The other day, on my oldest nephew's birthday, I was scanning the photos from his christening. On the end table sat the pictures we just got of his graduation from Basic Training in the army. Interesting, I think.

5. I am going to see Glee today!

This has been a highly uninteresting post. I promise to get less boring soon.