Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Short Story Writing Month

Because I really don't have any time on my hands, I've signed up for Short Story Writing Month it's kind of a prelude to NaNoWriMo and it should be fun. I'm trying to write more.

I got my Ravelry Summer Camp Swap package today, but I can't find the doodad that makes my camera and my computer be friends at the moment, so pictures tomorrow! :D

Oh, and I think the second volume of the Bookswap will start off around the 21st of September, so be thinking. (maybe a back-to-school theme? So classics?)

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Will you be posting your stories anywhere perhaps? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined the short story month, too -
    (teabird from Ravelry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Short Story Writing Month!
    I just posted the first contest. :)

    P.S. Great blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete