Friday, August 10, 2007

Unidentified Sock Yarn

I did a lot knitting related today that wasn't really knitting. (Don't worry, I'm getting to it!)

 I wound the yarn for my Wicked (tis so pretty) it has more pink in it than I thought, but that's not a bad thing. This was while I was in the process of organizing my stash and putting the yarn from Europe in it.

When I was archiving it on Ravelry I realized that this yarn has apparently had a ballband switch:
Regia

seeing as it is definitely NOT Surf Color. Can someone identify? (I realize it's a bad picture, i'll try and take a better one when there is more light)

 Still getting used to Wordpress. I do like a lot of things better than Blogger, but the photo interface sucks a bit. Still, can't have everything.

Comment if your reading this so I can make sure people know I  switched??

4 comments:

  1. I can see the new blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Wordpress would play nice with Flickr. It would make life much easier.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new reader to your blog. Wondering about switching to Wordpress. Can you take all your old posts from Blogger with you?

    ReplyDelete