Thursday, August 9, 2007

Book Review: Knitting For Peace

21w20xt1eel__aa_sl160_.jpg
Knitting for Peace: Make the World a Better Place One Stitch at a Time

I've been wanting this book all summer, but only got around to ordering it right before I went to Europe, and it was waiting for me when I got home.


 I read it quickly and found it very inspiring; there were a lot of charities listed that I would love to knit for. My few complaints are that I would have liked to see more basic patterns, for novice knitters, since I will be working on converting others to our knitting club. Also, some of the stories felt a bit repetative, which probably just goes to show how many people need help, because this means that the world can support several charities to help them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment