Saturday, December 15, 2007

FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!

Y'all are going to see a lot more of me over the next few weeks I do believe. Finals ended this week, and I would have updated earlier, but I was fighting this beast, which equals what happens during finals:
IMGP1615

And in that picture you cannot even see the huge pile of dirty clothes against the side of the wall because my clean ones were in the hamper. Anyway, that battle was fought and I spent today knitting. I've been working on the Cable and Bobble hat from Charmed Knits: Projects for Fans of Harry Potter and it's funny because knitting it during classes I'd get a few rounds done. Today I got up to the decreases.

I also finished the headband I was working on a while ago, and here's teddy bear posing with it.

IMGP1617


I've also discovered the joys of having Windows media Player open and sticking on top of all windows. I'm watching Look Who's Talking :)

I am also a dork. My reward for finishing finals was watching DVDs of The 1900 House and tomorrow I'm gonna watch The Muppet Christmas Carol - Kermit's 50th Anniversary Edition

Finals went okay, there were a couple of hitches with a paper, some drama with my friend the night before two major finals but other than that things went okay...

More when I finish the hat and such. :)

Book reviews soon too

0 comments:

Post a Comment