Monday, January 14, 2013

Flip Side


My surgery went well, although it's kept me home a week past the time we thought it would. I'm having to Skype into both my classes this weeks. Oh, modern technology, the wonders of you.


We're somehow halfway through January, so it's pointless to do any year-in-review now, I suppose. This post will be more of a plan for the year to come.

Starting next week, I want to go back to a M-W-F posting schedule, as best I can. It's going to be a year of change no matter what. God and grades willing, I'll be finishing my program this year. This will probably mean I'll leave Boston at some point, or maybe not. To go home, or get a job, or who knows.

I'm going to start querying Ghost Light again next month. My four requests have become three rejections, so it'll be a clean slate. My main goal for the year is to get the two other WIPs into querying state, and we'll see where it goes from there. Clean-ish slate!

Happy new-ish year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment