Saturday, June 21, 2008

You Are Not a Very Nice Old Man!

Last night at 1 AM when I was finishing sleeve the first for the Central Park Hoodie, I put on Enchanted. I looove that move, a lot. There are many quotes from it that I know by heart. It's also good because I can knit without looking up at it too much. You see, I claim to not be able to knit without looking. This cannot be entirely the case because I can see a movie and get knitting done at the same time, but it's faster to look.

Thus, it's a good thing that I'm not one of those people who can only watch a movie twice if they really adore t. I can watch pretty much any movie twice, and my DvD collection reflects this. During finals I watched Romeo+Juliet, which not exactly a fantastic movie, but I needed something I didn't have to focus on too much. I've definitely been acquiring more DVDs lately, because they're good weekend things when you don't want to think too much. I used to say my collection reflected a ten-year-old with the exception of the R-rated French films. It's better now :)

Well, that's all I had to say. I have another sleeve to get going on!

1 comment: