Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why yes, I invented it...

At a big box store today, one which often email out coupons, Mom and I were gathering materials to make a blocking board. First, however, she sent me to see if they had one ready-made that we could use a coupon on. Attempting to explain what I needed to the saleswoman she said something to the tune of "Blocking knitting before you sew...? Is that some kind of new technique?" I promise you she was dead serious. I was just dead.

And yes, I know as an employee of big box store you do not have to be particularly knowledgeable about the gajillions of crafts they cater to. The question just amused me greatly. 

On another note, having to rebuild an exponentially growing iTunes library from where you were last August is NOT fun...

0 comments:

Post a Comment