Friday, October 12, 2007

Nose Pierced? Knitter

I am temporarily unpierced. Odd? Yes. Yesterday morning I woke up and my nose ring had fallen out. But, I found it, no big deal, so I can just put it back in, yes?

Er.... No.

Couldn't find the hole. School nurse couldn't find the hole. It has scar-tissued over. Over night. So I have to go back to where I got it done and get them to look at it, and if they insist on piercing the other side instead because of scar tissue or whatnot I'm screwed because I CANNOT SEE OUT OF THAT EYE!

I like my nose ring. I want it back *pouts*

In other news Wicked is drying in my bathroom. Blocking is the devil. Magic, but the devil.

In the mean time, I'm working on the Newsboy cap from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation out of the Jo Sharp Tweed my Summer Camp Swap pal got me.

And I'm making good grades, which is the reason for the lack of time for blogging. I'm top in two classes, which is ridiculously awesome.

Anyone up for another bookswap?

0 comments:

Post a Comment