Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lovely London

Saturday was my twentieth birthday. I spent it in London getting a new computer. I started off the day at the café down the street for my Saturday mocha and croissant and then got the 10:37 train to Paddington. There were no express trains so the ride took a while.
P1010304
P1010305

I got a sushi lunch at Whole Foods on Kensington High Street which is absolutely gorgeous on a pretty day.

P1010308P1010315nd got my mac and since macbooks are incredibly light I lugged it on the tube and to Regent's Park to relax before coming home and getting dinner with a flatmate. It was a very good day. Said flatmate bought me balloons and another got me candy. 

P1010318

I miss my friends and family, more so now that the cards from my parents came, but it was probably the simplest and happiest birthday I've had in a while. Simple pleasures and all that. Also, iPhoto '09 is AMAZING

P1010316

0 comments:

Post a Comment