Thursday, May 17, 2007

Two Socks on One String

Hi y'all.

Socks aren't done. Surgery took more out of me than I thought :-/. it was sucessful though, and I'm happy with it. My body's just like "Ha, you thought you could do things to me and then go on with your life, haha"

So I didn't get back to working on them until last night, and then I figured something out.

I'm on the cuffs, and I want them to be even, ish. So I rolled my yarn into a center-pull ball and put together Socks on One String!



It seems to be working well. I do a repeat or so on one and then even the other one up, so there shouldn't be too much of a cuff difference between them. I'm going to work on them and listen to The Sticks and Strings Podcast, Lime and Violet and Cast-On before the Grey's Anatomy Season Finale!

I leave you with: Sinister Ducks! and my teddy bear who has taken up knitting:

0 comments:

Post a Comment